Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 25th

Hello Stampers,
Skip and I washed all the chairs yesterday and put them all back together. I was missing felt for the bottoms of 3 chairs so I will run out in a bit and get them. I now have pleny of chairs for all :)
My card share today is using the Big Shot and the Flower Daisy #2 die and Timeless Type Juniot Alphabet # 115951 to get the 2 and 5.  I also used silver tulle and some silver paper I had the polka dot paper is from the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack  Regals # 117154  Happy Anniversary is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.



I have a few errands then when I get back its will be crafting time :)
Hopefully you will be able to spend sometime today in your special place.



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment