Monday, January 10, 2011

First Christmas

Good Morning,
Still working on the craft room. It's coming together. Once it's done I will post pictures.
Tonight is Monday Night Scrapers 1st meeting of the year. Looking forward to it. Just hope that I can find everthing I need to bring...
My share today is a scrapbook page made on My Digital Studio.


I think it turned out good. I'm still learning as I go along and there is lots to learn. Another thing is to retain what I learn each time I go into the program lol...
HAHA I'm watching Buddy and I think he is scared of his shadow. He wants to go to bed but will not make the move OH there he goes running...
My day will be spent getting everything ready for club tonight. And once that is done working on organizing the craftroom more.. hmm should I give the room a name?



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment