Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Butterflies..

Good Morning Stampers,
Tiffany and the kids are back home I brought them back on Sunday and I came back home yesterday.
They kept me busy and tired me out last week. Brooklynns teeth were moving and coming out so nights we busy as she was not feeling 100%. Its been awhile since I have been up with a baby 3-4 times a night. I know I wake up alot but do not have to change and feed a crying baby all the time. Brayden was up most days around 6. I can rest this week :)

Checking out a catalogue. Gonna be a stamper....

holding Grammas hand
Tiffany made a bunch of cards while she was here.And here is another one she made. I love the butterfly. She used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and the Big Shot machine. The butterfly is cut out of tulle. In real life it is VERY pretty. The stamp set is Just Believe.



















Sale-A-Bration started yesterday...



Have a crafty day..



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment