Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ice Cream Parlor Purse

Good Morning,
I'm hoping that my uploading troubles are behind me. I guess we shall soon see. If not at least I know I can email the pic to Tiffany and she can get them on the blog for me when she has time.. Its just a pain if that is what I have to do.
Well the weather man was calling for snow over night... and yay we didn't get any...
I know its coming sometime! Have you watched the news and see the snow on the Palm Trees in Los Angeles? Now thats crazy!!
Ok lest see if this works fingers crossed...
   WOOHOO it worked....
I made a purse card with Sale-A-Bration Products . And Pacific Point card stock.
Designer Series Paper and Quick Accent Pack called Ice Cream Parlor  and Ribbon & Button Pack again called Ice Cream Parlor.
The paper pack you get 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided designs,2 12x12 sheets of self-adhesive die-cuts. Ribbon pack is 15yards of 1/4" printed ribbon and 48 flower buttons..




Have a great day...



Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment