Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A wagon full of love.

Good Morning,
Yesterday I got all the chairs for my classroom. It's all coming together.
Never thought I would be sort of sad and say all our snow is gone. But since Brayden is here I will say it. Though I think we are going to be getting some more.
Tiffany has been sneaking away from the kids and crafting. So today I will show one of the card she made.

Any mistakes this morning please forgive me. I'm trying to type and Brayden keeps saying Gramma, Gramma, and wants something. He is marking on paper. Going to draw Buddy but I guess Buddy will not look at him.. So he is mad and wants me to tell Buddy to look!
Sale-A-Bration starts next week book your workshops now. Spend $60 and get a FREE Sale-A- Bration product.
Have a crafty day...





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't enlarge the picture, but it looks like another nice card Tiffany. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection. I'm #302.
    http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete