Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Stamping Friends,
Skip and I spent a quite evening at home. Actually by midnight Skip was in bed sleeping. I was comforting Buddy who was scared because of the fireworks around our place going off.
I'm feeling better but not 100% yet.
Right now I'm taking a break from taking the tree apart. Skip had to run down to the wharf to do some work. I havent' touched a stamp in a while . This week will be crunch time.. Monday Night Scrappers Hostess Club starts back up on the 10th.
I was going to share a card I made on the My Digital studio but I cannot upload it I have tried 5 times. So for now I will just post this and try to figure it out later..

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment