Friday, January 28, 2011

Daisy

Good Afternoon Stampers,
I planned on getting this on here earlier. I went to take pictures of the cards I made yesterday and got side tracked. I made a little coaster scrapbook of Brayden's first winter. So this is why I'm just getting to the blog now lol.. The Creative Mojo hit me and I had to go with it.
My card share is a birthdya card. I used the Big  Shot and the Flower Daisies Die #2 Basic Black card stock and gold tulle bought at the $ store. Designer Series paper is from the occasions mini.


What do you think? Give me some feed back good or bad! 
My Mojo is running I best go put it to work..
Have a good day..




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card Sherry. Makes for an interesting design. Looks difficult...was it? Nice to see that you got your mojo back.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete