Saturday, January 8, 2011

A little bit of spring..

Good Evening Stampers,
Sorry I was mia for a day or so just not feeling 100%. And when I am feeling good I've been moving things into my craft room. Skip is down there now as I type this putting in the counter top :) Other than getting cupboard doors everything will be done. Just need chairs lol.
Last night I worked until after Midnight typing up some stuff for Monday's club and I never saved it. Now I have to do it all over :(
Well my share for today is a boys card. I haven't put a senitment yet not sure just what I want on it. I used Specialty Designer Series Paper First Edition. 24 sheets, 4 ea of 6 double-sided designs # 121878 $ 14.95

Extreme Skateboard # 115179 $10.95. Extreme Elements # 115181 $ 32.95 Always Artichoke and Marina Mist card stock.
Well I must go and retype up my paper...



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment