Saturday, January 29, 2011

Because I Care

Hi Stampers,
How is your weekend going so far? Cody and Tasha came home last night. I will get to see their new car later on today :) After my house work is done I will be heading to the craft room.
I just love the stamp set Because I Care. Its a level 1 hostess reward. To make the card I used Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Cut out a Top Note with the Big Shot and used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die for my tiny butterfly. Stamped in Basic Grey. Added Very Vanilla Seem Binding ribbon.. Thank You is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. And added small bling  to the butterfly...


Oh my goodness I thought I just lost this post! Lucky it saved as a draft!
Cody just arrived so I must go check out the car..


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments: