Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine Heart...

Good Morning Stampers,
Our weather yesterday was gorgeous, today not so much. Light snow falling. We have a few cedar trees around the house and now we have noticed the deer are coming and eating the trees. One tree is right next to the house. I was thinking of hanging carrots on the tree! But Skip said you want them away from the tree not drawn to it lol.. So I put apples and carrots on the lawn for them.
15 more days and it will be Valentines Day! I made Braydens card just need to work on Brooklynns, then I will post them.

I do have a valentines share today though. I used the set Love you Much and paper piercing tool. I also used the Smooch Pearlized Accent ink in the Illuminate Top Coat.
trying to get a close up of the smooch...


Today I will be working on my February newsletter. If you would like to recieve it just sent me a email requesting it.
Off to create...








Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments: