Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inlaid Embossing

Good Morning Stampers,
Oh my it was a very Frosty morning. A childhood friend emailed me and ask if I had any photo's of her or her family when they lived here in Yarmouth. That was 33 years ago. So I started looking I have a couple that I know of but could only find 1. Well you know once you start looking in old photgraphs for 1 thing it tends to lead to looking at all. My gosh Skip and I looked so so young when we had Tiffany.  Mom and Dad who were younger than what I am now also looked very young. Its nice to go back and look and go down memory lane for a bit.
Today I have another guest demo stamper, Gail. Gail has been an active demo for a long time now. Gail slowed down a bit last year but her creative side never slowed. And here is another terrific card from her.


Remember my card with the pinks and black the other day. I wanted to use up some retired cardstock I have and this is the color scheme I picked.

I'm really loving this Inlaid Embossing Technique. Going to try it with other folders today.
Have a good one, thanks for taking the time to stop in..
Ohh Buddy seems to be back to normal today he is walking in the porch and in the hallway with out trouble :)








Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. hey! both cards are great! I like the circles on Gails card - i have that set and never know what to do with this circle punch! haven't tried the Inlaid Embossing yet ... must do so soon... keep 'em comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete