Friday, April 1, 2011

Friend Birthday

Good Evening Stampers,
I'm just getting here now. Had a few gals over for the Big Shot Club today they could not make it tomorrow.
If you haven't already check out the Clearance Rack. Stampin'Up! updated it this morning with LOTS AND LOTS of goodies and GRAB BAGS too.

My guest demo today is Alvina. Alvina joined up in November. She has only been in the stamping world for little over 2 years now. Her work is just beautiful.



This card here was the shoe box swap cards so this is actually my version of her card.

My next card is one I cased off Amelias card she brought to swap with. Which I will show on another day.


Don't forget to check out the CLEARANCE RACK... icon is on right hand side of page.... then click on SHOP NOW
Have a great day






Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment