Sunday, April 3, 2011

Howdy hows it going today?
Buddy is upset with me I took his towels out of the hallway. I have to keep 2 towels down on the floor in the hall so he will walk on them. If not he is a big baby.

My Demo guest today is Jenn. Jenn has been a demo for a year now. She makes gorgeous mini albums. And her paper roses are mind blowing.




The demo day was just so much fun. I cannot wait until we hold another one...

My card share is suppose to look like a badge. Didnt' quite turn out how I envisioned.

This is one I will have to continue playing around with.

Don't forget about the GRAB BAGS Stampin'Up! is offereing...


125873 $6 Grab Bag (containing at least $24 worth of products!)


125874 $12 Grab Bag (containing at least $48 worth of products!)


125875 $18 Grab Bag (containing at least $72 worth of products!)

Have a great day...


 
Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment