Saturday, April 2, 2011

So Happy for you

Good Morning,
Have you been checking the clearance rack. I check yesterday morning and then again last evening and they had added a few more things. From reading a few forums I think some things are sold out all ready.
So if there is something you want don't delay order today...
Todays demo share is cards by Amelia.  Amelia first thought I'll never be able to do this. And boy look at her cards she does beautiful work. Amelia is not afraid to try a new technique.


What do you think so far these gals have done awesome jobs. And there is still more to come :)
My share is another card for the Stamp Buffet. Here I used up soem retired paper.



Have a creative day. This afternoon the Big Shot Club gals are coming for 1 last meeting and to get their goodies. I'm just as excited as they must be.



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment