Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy I do!

Good Afternoon Stampers,
I have been trying to get things ready for Club night which is this coming Monday night. I'm also just about to the end of the book I'm reading the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.
My card today is a Wedding card. I guess watching Will and Kate tie the knot yesterday made me want to do this card. I embossed the sentiment in black.
Black and White is always a good go to choice for a Wedding card. So Elegant.



Skip is out mowing the lawn oh My goodness it was getting so long. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. So I have the windows opened to get a whiff!
Have a good Saturday what is left of it and get crafty if you can!!




Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card Sherry. Black and white always does look so elegant. I really like that embossing folder, almost makes me think about buying a big shot...ALMOST! LOL

    I know what you mean by the smell of freshly cut grass. We did ours yesterday and it was almost too long. Looks nice after it's done though.

    Al :-)

    ReplyDelete