Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whats in your mailbox?

Good Afternoon Stampers,

I have 2 events coming up..
Sunday April 17th, 2 pm or Monday 18th, 9:30 am. Come make 4 Masculine cards for $12.00 Bring your own adhesive and please let me if you plan on attending.

The other class  is Coffee and 2 Cards for $6.00, on May 4th again bring your own adhesive and let me know if you plan on attending.


Now to show you what I have been working on.. I bought the mail box at Walmart.










I like how it turned out, gives you that spring feeling.

Then my order came with the grab bags in it. What I got in a $12 bag:




Simply Scrappin' kit bulk buy- Sunshine Garden ( which is 10 sheets of 12x12 Designer Paper all the same and 6 sheets of the stickers) 4 mini cards and envelopes,



10 Kraft cards bases all folded, 10 envelopes. Whisper white and More than Mustard Squares, Real Red and Old Olive rectrangle pieces, Kraft , sage shadow, chocolate chip, teal, certainly celery ribbons. I say about a yard of each. oh green ginham too, and a piece of 8.5x11 designer paper, 6 buttons, and chip board circles.

Thanks for stopping by



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    Again, very nice job on the mailbox. You really have your mojo going lately!

    Sounds like there is a lot of nice stuff in the grab bags. Can't wait to get mine.

    Al :-)

    ReplyDelete