Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Do!

Good Morning,
Yesterday got away from me. Had a class in the morning then busy in the afternoon.
Todays agenda is housework. That seems to be getting away from me also. Doing good so far. Laundry in washer, dryer and 1 load folded and put away.
Already talked to Brayden on webcam. He had a surprise for me last night. I will show you.
I didn't know his mommy was thinking of doing this. Changes his looks!

My card share today is one that we made is class yesterday. We did the Black Magic Technique.


We used: Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, White Gel pen, Watercolor pencils, Baja Breeze cardstcok. Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon. White Craft ink.







Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. Handsome little dude :-) Even handsomer with his new do!
    Al

    ReplyDelete