Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Chick

Good Afternoon Stampers,
I didn't head to Dartmouth today, woke up more tired then when I went to bed. Just didn't want to make that drive by myself when I was so tired. Soo I will do it tomorrow :) Hopefully Brayden won't get too cranky about it.
Look at these cute little chicks, a fellow demo France Martin made them first. As soon as I noticed them I knew I had to make them. These are going to be at everyones place at the dinner table..

I should of taken a picture side ways so you could see inside I have a chocolate egg in there. What do you think stinkin' cute right?
Thanks for stopping by today...



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment