Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Monday Morning!


I thought spring had arrived! Guess old man winter just doesn't want to give up and go away just yet. I found it so so cold last night.
Skip and I were invited out to dinner, Alice make a delicious meal for us. Then we played dominoes, I don't think I have every played before, lots of fun!!
Made this flower pot card isn't it cute.... The flowers pull up to reveal the card. Hmmm seems like I didn't take this photo. (will add it later)
I think one of the tricks to this card is have large flowers.. I thought that this would be hard to do its super easy.
Check out the instructions on this blog:
You will notice that I changed mine a bit from this one.
Have a creative day...
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Just checking to see if this works as people have been telling me they cannot post.

    ReplyDelete