Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I think I got it....

I'm pretty sure that I have the metal stars figured out. I will try again today and see if it turns out the same.. This accomplishment is making me feel quite happy... I ruined a lot of metal in the process but if the end results are good that's ok I guess. The one thing I have to learn is not to get my fingers stuck to the star. Leaves nasty finger prints lol...

The card today I used Peel-Offs in the Daisies set.
I used blender pens and ink to color the image in.
I sponged the bottom and used the sponge daubers for the sky.
Looks really in nice in person...
Don't forget that just alittle over week left for the April Special. Spend $50.00 in the occasions mini and get one FREE item from page 208 in the 2009 idea book & catalogue.. And if you host a $200. workshop you also get one for FREE... Who doesn't like FREE!
Thanks for stopping by....
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment