Friday, April 24, 2009

Look at my find....


Good Morning

Have you ever had a song in your head and it just will not leave?? I have had this song in my head for 2 days now soon I will be crazy. And the worse thing is its only the same 2 -4 lines that are going through all the time. The song is a Kid Rock song, Roll On.

My blood pressure still not right on, yesterday was a little better than the day before. I will keep monitoring it.


Today my SU order is suppose to arrive. Yeah... Hopefully it comes this morning.. Well it happened once! Most times it arrives after 2pm. If it does come today it will be one of the fastest orders I have recieved.


Look at the Boxes I found at dollarama yesterday...
I was going to go back and buy more, but sadly heard they were gone. Guess I went there at the right time.
The larger one is almost the same size as my photo boxes I have from Michaels.
Have a safe and happy weekend...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment