Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Morning...

Hi there,

I have added a few new things to the side bar! Check them out...

This will be a short post today. Yesterday was a wash up for me nothing was accomplished, Brayden took up my whole day. He didn't sleep all night was up at 6:30, napped earlier in the day and just threw his day off.
We did get outside and played a little bit. He loved the slide! And you know ,I never took my camera out :( Having too much fun with him I guess!

The occasions mini started yesterday and a new promotion. From April 1-30, when you buy $50 in products from the Occasions Mini or host a workshop totaling $200 or more, you'll get one item from the "Under $12" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue --FREE!
Have a Creative Day!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment