Sunday, April 19, 2009

OH My....


Oh my indeed.... I spent a good part of yesterday making metal stars! As I have a class coming up in May on them. Well, metal works nothing like paper lol.. I might have to call it a faux metal star class if I cannot get my folds to work right. Getting better, Skip told me not to show the first one as it is sad!! I will keep on trying and when I get it right you will see my finished product. There has to be an easier way just need to figure out WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found this letter s at Dollarama and covered it with Bella Rose DSP. Added some flowers and ribbon turned out cute... Now I'm thinking I should go back and see what other letters they have maybe there is enough to spell out Create, Dream, Baby ohhh lots options. If and that's a big IF they have the letters.
Did you know Husband Appreciation Day was yesterday? I didn't make a card but I'm sure he knows how I feel! I will have to mark the date down so I will remember next year... Wonder who came up with that day... Any reason to make a card is always a good day...
Going to work on my metal stars again today..And I would like to make a card or 2. I also need to plan on what make 'n takes I'm doing for the Spring Fling in May... Really I could start cutting for that now.
Have a great day.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment