Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello....

Well it has been quite the week. I have missed stamping. Skip and I are bringing Brayden back home later this morning. We will spend the night with Tiffany and Junior and come home Sunday morning. I'm sure the roads are like a river today. We had HEAVY rain last night. Just after dinner it was raining very hard and hitting the window, Brayden was just standing still and watching and pointing to the window. Wonder what he was thinking.
Brayden's eczema started to get better I thought at the beginning of the week. NOW it looks terrible, poor little baby so so itchy!
This will be my post for the weekend I will get back into it on Monday morning,with something new to show you!
Take alook a the new postings on the sidebar.
Have a great weekend. Mine will be happy and sad.(happy to be with family sad to leave them)
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment