Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 What a great number!! Why you ask? I will tell you why. I want to have 10 workshops over the next 9 weeks Sale-a-Bration. And if I get 10, those hostesses will get $10.00 in extra goodies from me. Then I will also do another draw of $10.00 Gift Certificate amongst those hostesses. If you have 10 buying guest over $20.10 each before shipping and taxes you get another $10.00 Gift Certificate.
Please note: This promo is not for club orders. Must have the 10 workshops to qualify for draws.


Sale-a-bration is a great time. Spend $65.00 and get a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Hostess if your workshop is over $395.00 you get to pick a Free product from the Sale-a bration catalogue along with a level 1or level 2 hostess stamp set. You also get $45.00 FREE product. Now who doesn't like FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your a long distance customer or ordering on line. And your order qualifies your Gift Certificate will arrive in your mail.
Get on the phone and call me now to book your workshop..742-7725 or email me at
sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment