Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morning All,

Where did this snow come from? It's very pretty out. But I wish it would stop lol...

I think we have had our share of winter.I need to go out and pick up a few things this morning. Hmm...just went and looked out the window again, I think I will be staying home...
Brayden called last night and wants to go in Grandma's car to see Grandpa and Buddy. How cute is that? So sometime soon we will go and get him. He will spend a week with us. His Momma also needs a rest.
Our new Grandbaby will be here on May 13th. Well that is the planned c-section date...
With all this baby talk my pick today is most fitting.
Supplies used:
Cardstock- Blush Blossom, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Creamy Carmel.
stamp set- fox & Friends # 118565 [c] #117020 [w]
Punches- Scallop circle, 1 1/4'circle.
Chit Chat rubons #111804 $14.95
Chit Chat rubons have tons and tons of sayings for your cards. Really great if you do not have stamps with these sayings.
You could turn this card into a baby shower invite, announcement.
Have a great day and lets hope this snow STOPS lol...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment