Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Morning.
The sun is shining but it is COLD brrrr... We are in a cold snap , hope it leaves soon.
Any Lost fans out there? I haven't watch the show in the last couple of years. I got lost and never found my way back into it. But from what I understand ppl who watch it they are LOST also...
Yesterday I got into a stamping mood, too bad it had to stop. One of the things I did make was these cute little frames.
Supplies used: Beary Best Friends # 118052 set of 6 $24.95
Beary Best Times # 118008 set of 8 $ 20.95
Frames $store
Various stampin'write markers
And a little bling to the crown...
I'm thinking you could add a kids name to the frame . Lots of things running through my mind with these.
Do you think they are CUTE??
I have some shopping to do today and 1 stop will be the $store to pick up more frames...
Last night workshop went GREAT, I think all gals had a good time. There was lots of conversation going on.
Have a terrific day today and thanks for stopping by..
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment