Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday...

Good Morning,
Oh my gosh! Can you imagine if all the rain that came down was snow? No one would be moving for days and days.
Brayden is feeling a little better this morning. His Mommy said he slept just about all night. So hopefully that means he is on the mend.
Did you see I was featured on the Blog of the day again (Feb 25th)! WooHoo. Thanks Kelly for picking me.
Check it out: http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com/
My card for today is one that caught my eye and I had to make it. Fellow demo, Lisa Baisch made one similar to this.
Supplies:
Melon Mambo cardstock, ink and ribbon
Whisper White card stock
Stampin'Up! Big Shot
Stampin'Up! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
Stamp sets: Whimsical Words, Crazy for Cupcakes
Dazzling Diamond Glitter
Ticket corner punch.

WOOHOO did you stay up to watch the Hockey Game!! I did Way to GO Canada... Though I think they got a little too confident in the last period and almost let the game slip away.. It was a nail bitter especially the last 2-3 minutes.

Thanks for peaking in today. If you haven't signed up for the Blog Candy, you have today and tomorrow to do so....
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment