Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Morning,



Here's a pic of my Dad that I took last night after we came back from his birthday dinner. We played a game, Skip was the big winner. Next time we will have to make sure we know all the rules before the game starts, as they kept changing lol..









My card pick for today is one that we are making at club tomorrow night . Sneak peak for the girls...

Its a Joy Fold Card.


Supplies: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink card stock.

Love Specialty Designer Series Paper

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes #113500 set of 8 $44.95

Well Scripted #117072 [w] #118601 [c] set of 6


various markers for a splash of color

Scallop Trim Border # 118402 this is a Sale-A-Bration item.



The weather is calling for more snow today yuck... lol...

Drop me a comment on what your working on this week. I'd love to know!!!

Happy Crafting..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, I really like this card and I liked it even more when we made it at club night because it was really simple top make. I'll be making this one again (or variations of it) for sure. Al.

    ReplyDelete