Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning Everyone,
Calling for a few cm of snow here today. Hopefully that will be all we get. Tonight is our Stampin' Up! Hostess Club.
I should have a lot done I have been up since just after 6, but I do not. I have been mostly cruising the internet.
Did you see how much snow was dumped on Washington DC? 71 cm and they are expecting another 12 cm tomorrow. They can have it. Can't you tell I really do not care for Snow! Well I should say I like it on the lawn or in the fields but NOT the roads...
I have another Valentine card to show today.
Here I used the Stampin'Up! stamp set Love you Much. Heart to Heart and circle scallop punches. Dazzling Diamonds Glitter... This is a case from Dawn G.
Want to make this card? Give me a call and we can get you started!
Also my 2010 promo is still going on check a few post below to see all the details.
Thanks for stopping in today...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment