Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Good Morning Stampers,

Guess another storm is on its way. Hopefully it does not mount to much. Though I would like a little bit of snow down so Brayden and I can go out and play in it. He has been up since 5:30 this morning. Woke up in a happy happy mood! He will be having an early nap today. Deigo is on now and that keeps him busy.
My card for today is a Birthday one.
The stamp set is Starring You and can be yours for free if you spend $65.00 during Sale-a- Bration. The brad is from the Star collection # 112572
Old Olive Ribbon and Designer Paper is from the Sweet Pea pack.
Oops here comes Brayden he is singing and dancing with ELMO! And its too funny if I can I will try and get a video of him..
Have a creative day..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Nice card...love the colors.

    You got your wish...I assume this is enough snow for you and Braydon to make a snowman!!Have fun!
    Al

    ReplyDelete