Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello Stampers...

I had trouble getting into post my blog this morning.. Took a few times but now I finally made it.

I'm driving a PT Cruiser while my car is being fixed. Not sure if I had mentioned or or not while I was away babysitting in January, Skip had my car and was in Tim Hortons drive thru and someone backed into him. My car is now FINALLY getting fixed.

Tonight I have a workshop I'm excited. That's 1 done on my goal, only 9 more to go . So come on book yours today... Loads of FREE product for you. Now who doesn't like FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget online orders over $200 also count your gift certificates will arrive in your mail...
My project for today is using the Glassine Envelopes # 117226 pkg of 20 for $6.95. You can find these if the Occasions mini. When I looked at them I thought these would make great wedding table favors. Filled with a little candy,(or what ever you like) punched 2 holes for the ribbon to pass thru. Stamped Thank you from the teeny tiny wishes set and then punched out with the heart to heart punch.. SO SO Cute I think...
I'm off to pack my bags for tonight. I have a list to make sure I leave nothing behind.. Nothing worse then getting somewhere and forgetting things home. (ask me how I know :) )
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping in..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment