Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Good Morning,

A year of blogging,how great is that. When I started I thought I will just try this and see how it works...
Today I have a Easter treat box, to show you. This is a CASE from a fellow Demo Susan Duffy.
The box is made by using the Stampin'Up!Big Shot Matchbox die. This is a Stampin'Up!Exclusive die.
The cute bunny is made with the following punches-
Full Heart # 113693
Heart to Heart #113694
Large Oval #107305
Small Oval #107304
and a regular hole punch.
Cardstock used- Pretty in Pink, Glorious Green and Creamy Carmel.
I used my sponge daubers to sponge around all pieces in Close to Cocoa
White gel pen to make the eyes come alive!
Thanks for stopping in today and if you haven't signed you name for the blog candy you have until Sunday to do so...
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute...makes you want to buy all the punches. I don't know how you come up with all these cute ideas.

    The Easter Bunny would love to have one of these when he comes by at Easter!!

    Al :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just sooo cute sherry..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous! found ya on blog finds of the day! thanks for the great idea!

    - missimagination.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I found your blog. That is so cute. I have got to make this. it is so adorable.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete