Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Good Afternoon,

I'm having a lazy day. Last night was hostess club and it was a lot of fun getting back into the groove. And I think the gals would agree!

I made a list this morning of projects I want to complete this week. My list is usually longer than what I actually do but if I can coplete half I wil be pleased...

Today I'm showing the other card we made at club last night.
Chocolate chip card stock. Heart to heart punch. Love Specialty DSP. Chocolate chip ribbon, Well Scripted stamp set. And the new glassine envelopes #117226 pkg of 20 for $6.95 , Kisses notes #117779 pkg of 20 for $5.95
To give the hearts a little umph I ran the card stock through the big shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Inpressions Folder.
Happy Stamping..
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment