Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Day Stampers...


I have to get myself motivated to get this blog back up and running . I seem to have lost all my mojo! I'm still looking for it. I do however think I need to make a schedule and stick to it. I will be up dating my blog daily from now on it maynot be frist thing in the morning but there will be a new post each day YEAH!!


That was quite the snow storm we had yesterday. Because of the blowing snow and the 25cm that fell club was cancelled. We will be having it next Monday instead. I know everyone including myself was looking forward to getting together.
I would of never made it out of the driveway yesterday. Took Skip well over an hour to get it all shoveled.


Youu will notice on the right hand side of this page I have update and added the Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini catalogues.


Oh my I have falling in love with the new Designer Series Paper called Sending Love Specialty. Colors that go with this paper are real red, pretty in ping, chocolate chip and very vanlla. The sheets have 1 side that had glitter on it. Ever so so PRETTY...


My first card post for 2010 WOOHOOO!
Cardstock used Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White.
Stamp Sets: Well Scripted clear mount [c]#118601
Vintage Vogue [c] #118598
Inks: Versamark , Certainly celery, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red.
Wide Oval punch # 112082, Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319
Until tomorrow my friends...
Thanks for sticking with me.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment