Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Stampers.
What a exciting year that is coming up. Stampin'Up!s launch of the clear mount stamps. And who knows what else is in their future. We have a grandbaby on the way :)
Monday I plan on having cards on here for you. I'm getting into the kids schedule then I will be able to create. Gio hasn't been feeling 100% .
Skip came up to spend NewYears night with me he stayed roughly 12 hours a quick trip...
And I see there is a upcoming storm fingers are crossed that it bypasses us!
So check back on Monday to see some new creations.. Sorry it's been SO long. On a plus side I'm feeling better still have my times but on the most better....

And unfortunated thing happened to me , took Jake to daycare yesterday and broke the heel on my boots.. Good thing I brought 2 pairs with me. I guess Monday I will go shoe shopping...
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment