Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,

Feeling creative today? My "special place" is all cleaned :) I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning and rearranging. Hopefully when I want something I will be able to find it. My oh my how things accumulate, do you have this problem too?

Today's project is using the Love You Much set. A nice centerpiece. The container is one that I had, just added raffia, spanish moss. The "flowers" are on sucker sticks. Yorkie and nuggets are inside each "flower". I really like how this turned out. If you click on the pic you will get a better look at the details...

Now today I need to put my creative cap on and get busy. I have a very busy couple of weeks ahead of me.
Cody and Tasha are coming home tomorrow and now I hear there is suppose to be a snowstorm grrr... Something for me to worry about!!
Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Great project! I'm a Stampin' Up demo, here from LNS blog finds (I love looking at the blog finds every day!) and I'm going to use this idea for a "Book to Look" bucket for my open house Tuesday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete