Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,

Feeling creative today? My "special place" is all cleaned :) I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning and rearranging. Hopefully when I want something I will be able to find it. My oh my how things accumulate, do you have this problem too?

Today's project is using the Love You Much set. A nice centerpiece. The container is one that I had, just added raffia, spanish moss. The "flowers" are on sucker sticks. Yorkie and nuggets are inside each "flower". I really like how this turned out. If you click on the pic you will get a better look at the details...

Now today I need to put my creative cap on and get busy. I have a very busy couple of weeks ahead of me.
Cody and Tasha are coming home tomorrow and now I hear there is suppose to be a snowstorm grrr... Something for me to worry about!!
Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I'm a Stampin' Up demo, here from LNS blog finds (I love looking at the blog finds every day!) and I'm going to use this idea for a "Book to Look" bucket for my open house Tuesday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete