Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Saturday Morning to you all...
Well the Late Night Stampers post increased my visits to the blog. Roughy over 300 ppl stopped by yesterday :)
Cody and Tasha stayed put yesterday , which was just as well as things were closing down left and right. The roads were nasty. Brrr is it cold today the windchill is -18c. I do have to go out later, I will be bundling up that is for sure. Then when you get into a store you melt... So is the life in the winter!
Today my post is card we will be making at a workshop this week.
Its a clean and simple card. Whisper White and Real Red card stock. Love you much stamp set #113756 set of 6 $34.95. Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit die # 117332 $15.95. Full Heart punch #113693 and Heart to Heart punch # 113694 both are $22.95 each. And of course can't forget the Dazzling Diamonds glitter # 102023 $5.95. Believe it or not this 1/2oz bottle goes a LONG, LONG way!
I'm trying to get myself more organized this year. Right now I'm in the process of setting up a Cardstock Inventory Sheet. I seem to think I order a color and when my order arrives ,I see I changed my mind when placing my order grrr. So this way I will have the inventory infront of my and know I need to get that certain color now...
Have a great day, hopefully you will all be able to get time in your "special place" this weekend..
Thanks you for taking time to pop in and see whats happening here...
Sherry




No comments:

Post a Comment