Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Friday Morning,

I've been up early and out had a doctors appointment. I was in and out so fast, believe me I'm not complaining at all. Better than the hour and half wait the other day!

I also stopped into the $tore, picked up a could of things I needed.
Today I do not have a card to show but a 3-d item. This is a little box containing little coupons for valentines day. Really could be anytime.
As you can see I used Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP (love, love it)
Love You stamp ( I left off the much) is from the set Well Scripted in the occasions mini.
5/8 satin chocolate chip Ribbon.
Whisper White and Real Red also used.



I'm hoping to get some more project done today and over the weekend.
Have a great Friday and keep stamping..
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet box Sherry. I love the colours too. Do you have a pattern for it?

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete