Saturday, January 23, 2010





Good Morning Stampers..

Well Buddy is at it again. Scared to go down the hall still but now he is scared in the kitchen too. I really do not know what scared him. He is going to end up hurting himself soon. He trys to move and can't then all of a sudden he takes off and his feet just spin. Poor dog..

Haitian Disaster Relief

Stampin'Up! and you can help! From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set your buy will be donated to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund.


I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount (block D recommended)
118571 $24.95 - wood-mount 117010 $35.95


Heart Treat Cups are HERE




Sweetheart Treat Cup #120435
$3.95 pkg of 12


Sweetheart #120780 $20.95 [c] , #120415 $28.95 [w]


Show your sweetheart how much you care with the Sweetheart stamp set. Coordinates perfectly with our Heart Treat Cups and Full Heart punch!

With all this sweetheart talk I this card just seems fitting...

Card stock used Basic Black and Whisper white.

Vintage black brads # 109109.

Big Shot, Impressions folder Petals-a-Plenty.

I couln't decide if I wanted to add something to her dress ot not. What do you think? Send me your sugesstions..

Well happy Saturday, and thanks for stopping by.

Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry

    I love your Bride and Groom card.

    Ter;)

    ReplyDelete