Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,

Though right now not sure what's so good about it. I guess if you like snow then your excited about this weather.. Cody and Tasha are suppose to come home this afternoon. Not sure just what they are doing yet. I think they should stay put! I have the radio on listening for cancellations.
How TERRIFIC is it that my blog was chosen by Late Night Stamps blog find of the day. I'm super excited about this...

Today I have another 3-d item to show you.
It's a super cute gift bag (box) . Supplies used: Love Specialty Designer Paper, Basic Black cardstock. 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon. And of course a little bit of bling with the pearls..
Oh and I cannot forget the candy kisses..This would also make great wedding table favors. Make it in the wedding colors .
I won't be leaving the house today. So I will get my creative cap back on and get down to business.
Have a safe day out there....
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment