Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Rainy Monday stampers...

What a mess it's going to be out there with the rain and all the snow that is still on the ground. If your going out drive carefully.
Today I have a scrapbooking page to share. Very easy to make. I cased this from a site that is just for Demo's when I went back to see who first created it I cannot find the pic. There are now over 20,000 pic now on there.
Here I used a page from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack #117161
Chocolate Chip, and So Saffron cardstock. The new scallop border punch in the occasions mini.
And for a little added bling buttons from the Fresh Favorites II collection. # 107422 approx, 80 buttons for $9.25 . I think this turned out to be a great page.

Now a little about the Sweet Pea Paper Stack:
This large pack of Designer Series paper is a delightful mix of spring images and colors, perfect for seasonal projects or for anytime. Each sheet is double-sided in Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors and images. Coordinates with Sweet Pea stitched felt.■ 48 sheets total, 2 each of 24 double-sided designs■ 12" x 12" ■ Coordinates with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, and Taken with Teal
Hostess Club is tonight I'm so excited!!!
Have a great day .
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment