Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get Well....

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
How are all of you this fine morning? Well it's fine here lol..
Brayden goes for a haircut later this afternoon that should prove interesting. Last time I took him he screamed murder! Then we are going to look at Grandpa's boats. Oh boy!!
My card share today is  a Get Well cute one.  More Mustard and Whisper White. Vintage Brads, this is bound to cheer anyone up!

Here I used Stampin'Up! stamp set Wellness Wishes set of 3.

My other share today is of course Brayden lol..




 He was walking in the tall grass and following Buddy and then he started saying Help me Help me lol...


Happy Stampin'


Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment