Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF

Good Morning,
And what a beautiful morning it is. I hear something calling my name for the moment I not listening! You guess it, it's the laundry, where does it ALL come from.

My card share today is like the one we made in Club the other night but just in different colors. My poor ice cream is tumbling off!

I used Pacific Point card stock for this one I love this color so glad that Stampin'Up!has brought it back.
Have a great Friday!

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. I like this one in blue just as much as the one in pink. The lady I gave it to (absolutely loves ice cream) thought I was soooo talented..lol.

    It really was one of my best ones!!

    Al

    ReplyDelete