Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Morning Stampers,
Last night was our Hostess Club and we picked a name to call ourselves. We are now known as the Monday Scrappers!

I want to say Congratulations to Tasha who Graduates today. WooHoo!! :)

Each Month I give a challenge  sketch to the girls to make and this is mine I made for last night. Next month I will take a pic of the all of them to show.


I really like how it turned out.
Our projects last night, had lots of conversations happening.
This card made some "crave" ice cream I think the Dairy Queen had some business afterwards lol.. This card is just so sweet! A fellow Demo made one and I just loved it so.
The Stamp set is Sweet Scoops and is in the summer mini. If you do not have a summer mini PLEASE email me and I will get one out to you.
Card stock Pretty in Pink and Whisper white.
Our next project is a Purse and it could be made either as a card or a gift card hold the girls had a choice as to how they wanted to make it. This one is card version I will have to take a pic of the gift card one later.
I'm off to get my hair looked after this morning... I best get busy..
Thanks for stopping in



Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment: