Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Morning,
Did you miss me yesterday? Skip and I decided Saturday afternoon to go to Dartmouth. We didn't tell anyone, took Buddy with us! Oh my goodness, I didn't get a pic of Braydens face when he saw Buddy. Brayden didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He was jumping up and down clapping his hands saying over and over- My Buddy, My house! It was so cute. Buddy only goes in the truck around here. This was his first trip and he did much better than I thought. No problems at all!


It was So great to see the grandkids. Perfect fathers day gift for Skip.
Cody is now in Greene, New York on training he is there for 10 days. Wishing him all the best. Brayden told us that he wanted to go on a big plane too like Uncle Cody.
Here we are with the grands..
Remember a while ago Tiffany and I went to a demo day and did a make and take. This is non Stampin'Up! products.

And I make another Build a Bear Card using up some of the retiring products.



Today I'm taking all the samples off my display board that has retiring stamps, paper etc on them. Wondering how many will be coming off.
Thanks for stopping in...

Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
 Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment