Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ohh and Ahhh..

Good Morning stampin' friends,
And it's another sunny one. Summer is just around the corner WooHoo!
Today my cousin is thinking of coming over and stamping for awhile this afternoon... YAY!
Last night I stayed up way too late. I was making this card. Now that I have made it once the next time won't take as long. There is a few things I would do differently. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.




Supplies used: Basic Black Whisper White card stock. Old Olive 5/8" ribbon. and scraps of Real Red and Old Olive for the roses.Vintage black brads. Making this bowtie was not the easiest thing to do but I got it... and the cummerbund oh my.
Awwe, it's had to see the top of the card around the neck. Just to let you know I cut this all out by hand. I found the pattern on the internet and just had to try it.

We bought a new BBQ last night the one we had seen better days.. Well Skip and I put the new one together. Took us a good part of an hour and only an occasional raised voice!
Have a great weekend I think we may go look at more vehicles, I don't know what I want to buy :(



Sherry Muise
 Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome!!!! not sure I'd ever attempt it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...but looks like a LOT of work!!

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, so creative. Would like to try it some day.
    Following your blog.

    ReplyDelete