Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Masculine Cards

Good Morning,
 I came home yesterday, it was not easy leaving. This morning I heard the dog coming into our bedroom and in my sleepy head I was thinking Brayden was coming in!
The sun is shining so what a great welcome home. 
Last Chance Accessories have lots of items that have already sold out. Stampin'Up! updates the list for demos daily, you can check with me if there is an item you want but not sure if it's still available.
Today's card share is all masculine. The motorcycle stamp is a single stamp in the summer mini.


Today's agenda for me is laundry, grocerys and general house work! How much actually gets done will be another story, Once I got home last night the tiredness hit me like a tonne of bricks.





Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
Phone: 902-742-7725

1 comment:

  1. hey! great to see pics of the grandkids! love the new look to your blog! You're a busy gal .. hope you find some time just for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete