Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Morning,
I need a maid any volunteers? Brayden has cars from one end of the house to the other. He loves his cars! I keep wanting to type cards for cars lol.. Tasha bought him some get stickers yesterday, You make monsters and robots. I picked him up a book to keep them in so this morning we have put some together. Great Grammie also got him Diego stickers. I think he is a loved little boy..
No card share today. I know you're disappointed, sorry. LOL...
This is my new vehicle do you like?
Brayden and Grandpa had to wash all the bugs off. Must of been a couple of thousand or more on there.




Notice in the bottom picture Brayden is wet, he first got Grandpa then dropped the hose and got himself HAHA.
He enjoyed doing this. Even tried to get Gramma.




We are going to the park later today have a great day all...


Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

2 comments:

  1. I need to comment on some of your cards later (almost ready for bed), but I could not resist this cute, cute little boy! He is so adorable. Thanks for blessing my life with his little face. I just signed up to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally made the big decision!!! Congratulations! Very nice choice of vehicle. Of course you realize a black vehicle looks mich nicer when it's clean!! Now your spare time can be used up washing it!! lol

    Al

    ReplyDelete