Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Morning Stamping Friends,
Just finished updating my copy of the Last Chance Accessories List. Card Stock, classic reinkers, craft ink pad and reinkers are going fast many have already sold out.
My card share today is Tote-ally Tess(rumor has it she is returing) I do not have my catalogue yet to know for sure! I hope she does return.
Here I used the Square Scallop die in my Stampin'Up! Big Shot. Made 2 scallop squares scored the top one on the first scallop and added adhesive to hold that done so it opens up. Alway Artichoke ribbon hides the score line!

Ok I just heard it all... A 56 year old lady called 911 requesting a husband!! Something is wrong with this lady, she ended up going to jail for 3 days, for misuse of 911.(I missed where the lady was from).

Thank you for stopping in today... Are you working on your Bingo to get your name in for a free stamp set? Get on the phone today and call a friend!
If you are wondering what a Forget me not keeper looks like for the upcoming class on the bottom of this page is Lables check there are you will see Forget me not keepers click on it and it will take you to the page!

Sherry Muise
Visit my website: http://sherrymuise.stampinup.net/
Email: sherry.muise@ns.sympatico.ca
 Phone: 902-742-7725

No comments:

Post a Comment